The safety of our players and families is of utmost importance to us. We have procedures and guidelines in place to minimize the risk of exposure. However, as the USAV and other organizations have stated:
“Until COVID-19 is either eradicated, a vaccine is developed, or a cure is found, there is no way to completely eliminate the risk of infection…”
- Do not come to the facility if you or someone in your immediate family are exhibiting symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Do not arrive at the facility more than 15 mins before your scheduled start time.
- Players and visitors must wear masks into the facility and up until the time they enter a court. Players may wear masks while on the court if they prefer.
- Players will have their temperatures taken upon arrival. If temperature of player is greater than 100 degrees, they will not be able to participate.
- Hand sanitizer is available and should be used frequently.
- Players must bring a water bottle or purchased water, as the drinking fountains will not be in use until further notice.
- No spectators for practices.
- Coaches to wear masks at all times.
- No Touch rules (no hugging, no handshakes, no high fives).
- Follow Social Distancing rules on the court as much as possible. No huddles or congregating.
- Balls, equipment and other parts of the facility will be sanitized frequently.